Old Bridge Golf Club at Rose-Lambertson
Old Bridge Golf Club
Old Bridge Golf Club at Rose-Lambertson (The Rose) offers picturesque views and challenging play for golfers at every skill level as well as activities for every age group. Enjoy the best of The Rose and all of its amenities, including:
* Par 71, 18-Hole Championship-Designed golf course with unique green complexes, beautiful walker friendly layout, driven by the existence and conservation of freshwater wetlands with numerous wet ponds built to support irrigation and water conservation.
* Illuminated driving range with 25 bays
* High-end 18 hole miniature golf course, that includes water features and hills
* A 6,000-square-foot clubhouse with 110 parking spaces for players and guests.
* Illuminated driving range with 30 bays and miniature golf course to provide nighttime activities (the club will be open until 10 p.m.)
* A high-end illuminated 18-hole miniature golf course, including water features and varying terrain
* A 6,000SF clubhouse containing a Pro Shop, concession areas, cart barn and restrooms with 110 parking spaces for players and guests
* Electric golf carts with GPS screens and Bluetooth speakers
* 5,000SF maintenance building with 10 parking spaces at the southwest corner of the golf course
* There will be discounts for Old Bridge residents, active Military and Seniors
As the township’s newest destination for recreation, The Rose is a wonderful choice for
individuals, families and friends in Old Bridge Township, N.J.
2024 Winter Hours of Operation.
Golf Course, Driving Range and Practice Green are closed for the season. Clubhouse will be open 9:30am to 3pm for merchandise and gift cards.
Golf Course will open around the middle of April. We will put the exact date when we know it here on the website.
Old Bridge Residents can book ten days in advance. Out-of-town residents can book seven days in advance.
Please bring proof of residency to the clubhouse.
Mini Golf blocked May 8th from 1pm-1:30pm for group event.